Convenience starts with online banking
FreeStar Financial Credit Union's online banking website gives you the opportunity to do all of your banking from the comfort of your own home.
Establish an online banking account so you can:
- access free bill pay,
- activate an eBill,
- schedule transfers of funds from one account to another,
- make an external transfer,
- make a loan payment,
- transfer money to pay a friend using PopMoney or
- add a new account such as a Certificate of Deposit, checking account or special savings account and more.
Step by step instructions for enrolling in online banking
- Click on the “Login” button on the top left of our website home page then select "Online Banking" from the dropdown menu.
- Click on "First Time User? Enroll" text link. (a new page will open)
- Enter your member (account) number and PIN. (Your PIN may not be the same as your ATM/Debit card)
NOTE: If you also use our mobile banking app (Magic Touch) and have changed your Audio PIN from its default PIN setting, that PIN is what you would use as the security code.
- Click on and read “Terms and Conditions.” Check the box next to “Terms and Conditions” and click continue.
- Choose a login ID and a security code (password).
- Verify security code.
- Enter valid email address.
- Click “Enroll” at bottom of the page.
- Wait for confirmation that new Login ID was accepted. To proceed, click on the “click here” button to sign in.
- After signing in, select challenge questions and answers.
- Select a security phrase.
- Update preferences to customize your online banking.
- Under the “Overview” tab where you can see an account summary or make a quick transfer.
For assistance, please contact us at 586-466-7800 opt. 5, and we'll walk you through the process today!