Save to Win
It's time to get rewarded for saving. Open a “Save to Win” CD with a minimum of $25 at FreeStar Financial Credit Union. For every $25 deposited, you are electronically entered into a drawing for monthly and quarterly cash prize drawings. 2017 Quarterly drawings will be performed in April, July, and October and January 2018. Start today and the next winner could be YOU! It’s that easy… the more you save, the more chances you have to win!
Click here to learn more.
To get started, all you need to do is become a member of FreeStar Financial Credit Union. Our field of membership includes all who live, work, worship or are educated in these 10 counties: Genesee, Lapeer, Lenawee, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne, and any military members throughout Michigan.
Here are the important details of the 2017 Save to Win Certificate that could earn you the chance to WIN one of five quarterly $5,000 grand prizes:
- $25 to open the account
- Make deposits to your CD at any time
- No minimum deposit after account opening
- 12-month term of certificate
- Must be 18 years or older
- Legal resident of the state of Michigan
- All deposits must be made while in the state of Michigan
- One CD per member amoung any credit union that participates in Save to Win
- Monthly cash prizes
Great news! Members will no longer have to open a new Save to Win Certificate to be eligible for prize entries for the new program year as required in the past. The member will continue to receive their monthly entries into the drawing for every $25 they deposit into their existing CD (max 10 entries per month).
April Multi-State Prize Winners = $25
· Anthony Batie – Main
· Patricia McCormick – Main (also won CU prize below!!)
· Joseph Bigott – Sterling Heights
· Edward Kettner – Sterling Heights
· Allen Brogdon – Selfridge
April FreeStar Financial Save to Win Prize = $50
· Carolyn Pullen – Selfridge
· Steven Pullen – Selfridge
· Patricia McCormick – Main
· Raymond Carpenter – Selfridge
Members have already been contacted.
Note: You must be a Michigan resident and 18 years of age or older to participate in this special program. Maximum entries allowed per month is 10.Go to main navigation