Experience The Difference
Unlike most mortgage lenders, FreeStar Financial Credit Union will always be the servicer of your loan. What does this mean? It means that even if your mortgage is sold to another company, we will continue to be your point of contact for your payments and all of your mortgage questions and needs creating peace of mind that you always have a local expert on your side.
What Type Of Mortgage Fits Your Needs?
Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Terms vary with 10, 15, 20 and 30 year fixed terms.
- The property is used to secure the loan and a lien is placed on the property.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- If you're considering a home purchase, but not sure how long you will be in your home, then an adjustable rate mortgage may be a great option.
- Your mortgage payments are calculated on a 30 year amortization period.
- Our adjustable rate loans allow up to 90% loan-to-value
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required
- Low, adjustable rates are based upon the term of mortgage selected and the credit history of the borrower. Rate adjustments vary depending on the ARM selected:
- 3 year ARM adjusts every 3 years
- 5 year ARM adjusts every 5 years
- 7 year ARM adjusts every 7 years
First Time Homebuyer
- If you have not owned a home within the last three years, you qualify as a first-time home buyer and can get into your new home for as little as 3% down. Choose from fixed or ARM.
The First Step In Your Home Buying Process Is Getting Prequalified
Being ready to make an offer when you find that dream home is critical. A prequalification letter will let the real estate agent or seller know you're a qualified buyer. Contact our Real Estate Lending department to get started at 586-466-7800 opt. 2, or visit your favorite branch to sit down with a Real Estate Lending specialist.
Complimentary Mortgage Analysis
As a member-owned cooperative, FreeStar Financial is able to offer excellent rates. A complimentary analysis takes just minutes and could help you learn how you can substantially reduce your monthly loan payments by refinancing your current mortgage with FreeStar Financial. Call today to get started on saving each month.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate is “as low as” and may change based on credit history, collateral, term, and other determining factors. NMLS#411386, www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org