Welcome to your new home
Loan Application Checklist
- Completed mortgage application
- Two most recent pay stubs for each borrower
- Last two year’s W2s or tax returns if self-employed
- Two most recent bank statements verifying assets (when required)
- Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
- Fully executed purchase agreement with all addendums (purchases only)
- Statements for all mortgages to be paid off
- Statements for all items (credit cards, etc.) to be paid off when refinancing
We can service all of your home buying/refinancing needs.
We know that buying a home can be stressful, that's why FreeStar Financial Credit Union is committed to helping you along the way, one step at a time. Our mortgage lenders take the time to answer all of your questions and provide you with the tools to make smart decisions along the way. Our fixed mortgage rates are very competitive and give you the peace of mind that your rate will not go up during the life of your loan.
What is a first mortgage?
A first mortgage is defined as a loan to finance the purchase/refinance of real estate. Payments are calculated on a 30-year amortization period. Our adjustable rate loans allow up to 90% LTV without requiring PMI.
|Fixed Rate Mortgages|
|Effective Date: January 1, 2020|
|Type||Points||Rate As Low As|
|10 Year Fixed||0||2.875%|
|15 Year Fixed||0||3.250%|
|20 Year Fixed||0||3.500%|
|30 Year Fixed||0||3.750%|
|*A loan of $150,000 at 3.75% for 30 years would have a monthly payment of $695.00. Promotional rate is subject to change at any time without notice. Equal opportunity lender. NMLS #411386|