Let us help get you into your first car
What is a first-time buyer? Someone who is looking to finance their first new or used automobile. Even with limited or no credit you may qualify!
Buying your first car or truck without a co-signer is possible at FreeStar Financial Credit Union.
- Show 6 months employment with the same employer
- Be an existing member with the credit union for at least 12 months
- Have a debt-to-income ratio below 45% (come see us and we'll help figure this out with you!)
- Repay within 60 months!
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Apply in person at any FreeStar Financial branch
If you meet the above qualifications, you can apply for a vehicle loan up to $15,000 (including taxes, license, and fees).
The vehicle must be 10 years or newer to qualify. Loan to Value cannot exceed 95% including backend products.
We want to get you into your first auto, so visit one of our branches today!
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate is “as low as” and may change based on credit history, term and other determining factors. NEW MONEY ONLY, CURRENT FREESTAR FINANCIAL LOANS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. Payment example: A fully protected loan with credit life/credit disability of $15,000.00 at 8.24% APR for 60 months would have a payment of $306.31. This is a promotional rate, which is subject to change at any time without notice. Equal Opportunity Lender.Go to main navigation