Spend your time on what matters most
There's no need to drive to the credit union when you could use direct deposit from your employer, allowing time for more important things in life. With direct deposit you can have your payroll, social security or other recurring checks deposited right into your checking account.
Why direct deposit?
- It's safe - you don't have to worry about losing the paper check or having it stolen out of the mail.
- It's easy - save time and money by not driving to the credit union.
- It's fast - get your money immediately, the day you get paid.
- Loan discounts - you may qualify for additional loan discounts by having direct deposit set up.
- We're here to help! If you have questions or need assistance on how to set up your direct deposit, just come in or give us a call. Our friendly Member Service Representatives are here to help.
How to set up direct deposit
- For payroll checks - Direct Deposit needs to be set up with your Payroll Department. Your employer will need your account number and FreeStar Financial CU’s routing number, #272484917. You may also download our Direct Deposit form and take to your employer.
- For Social Security checks - Go to www.Go-Direct.org, contact your local Social Security Office or talk to one of our Member Service Representatives.
- For military personnel - Visit the Defense Finance and Accounting Service at www.dfas.mil.