In response to the growing concerns regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have decided to close our branch lobbies until further notice. As this virus continues to escalate, the health and safety of our members and team members is our top priority.
While our branches may be closed, FreeStar Financial Credit Union continues to strive to serve our members and offer support in these uncertain times. Our website, home banking, and mobile banking systems offer many features which makes banking from the comfort of your home easy.
A founding principle of credit unions is "People helping people," which we strongly believe will lead us to overcome this crisis together.
- Manage your finances through Trends, our personal financial management tool
- Check and track your credit score
- Access free bill pay
- Activate an eBill
- Schedule transfers of funds from one account to another
- Make an external transfer
- Make a loan payment
- Transfer money to pay a friend using PopMoney
- Add a new account such as a Certificate of Deposit, checking account or special savings account and more
- Withdraw cash up to $2,500
- Deposit Checks or cash (no coin, please)
- Instant issue debit cards
- Account balances
- Make FreeStar Financial loan payments
- Transfer money only on FreeStar Financial accounts
Talk directly to a Member Access Center Representative to help you with all of your banking needs.
We are here to help! If you are facing a financial hardship related to sickness in your family or workplace closures due to COVID-19, contact our lending department. We will offer a payment deferral for up to 90-days free of charge.
Our Emergency Skip-a-Pay program allows you to skip up to 3 monthly payments on your Consumer or Home Equity Line of Credit now through June 2020. Learn more and download the form.
For Mortgages and Home Equity Lines of Credit, contact us at 586-466-7800 option 2 for information about payment deferments, or fill out our online Real Estate Payment Deferment form. A team member will contact you shortly regarding your specific loan.
For brand new loans, we are offering no payments for the first 90 days on all consumer loans.
As the epidemic evolves, we will be dilligent to update our members with updates promptly. To stay up to date with the latest FreeStar Financial news and information, be sure to follow us on our social media platforms.
We thank all the healthcare workers, government officials, and employees of critical businesses for their work during this time, and our hearts go out to families who have been affected. Thank you for your continued membership, and for your trust during these times.
Go to main navigation