Certificate of Deposit
Earn a high, fixed interest rate for the length of time you select in a Certificate of Deposit.
- It only takes $500 to get started on a regular CD.
- Special certificates may have a higher or lower minimum starting amount, please see the links above for more details.
- Regular certificates will automatically renew on their maturity date for the same term, at the current rate.
- Members receive a 10-day grace period to withdraw or make changes before a penalty will apply.
- The credit union offers IRA CDs
- If the CD is closed before the maturity date, penalties will be assessed.
- The penalty for a CD that has a term of less than one year is 90 days loss of interest.
- The penalty for a CD that has a term of one year or longer is 180 days loss of interest.
- The Credit Union does not offer partial withdrawals on certificates.