Payroll Protection Program
Small businesses are the fabric and backbone of our economy and FreeStar Financial is here to help our small business members during the current COVID-19 crisis.
We are an approved SBA lender with the ability to submit Payroll Protection Program loans on behalf of our members. This is a loan for small business owners that gives you the opportunity to retain your employees by providing up to 8 weeks of payroll expenses during this crisis.
We would like to assist as many of our business members as possible before allocated funding is exhausted. If you are interested in applying for the Payroll Protection Program, please submit the following documentation to email@example.com.
- Payroll Protection Loan Application (please insert application here link)
- Business Bylaws/Operating Agreement/Partnership Agreement
- Payroll Documents (will vary based on business entity)
- Payroll reports for 2019
- Payroll tax filings (Form 940/941)
- Health insurance premiums (if applicable)
- Retirement plan funding (if applicable)
- All 1099s and 2019 Tax returns
- Any additional payroll documentation
Please note: 1099 Employees cannot be included in business payroll calculation. Document submission does not guarantee PPP Loan approval.
At this time, FreeStar Financial is only accepting applications from current business members
FreeStar Financial will continue to provide further details when they become available.Go to main navigation